Nall Lumber Company was started in 1916 by James E. Nall. He was later joined in the business by his two sons, Carroll M. Nall Sr. and James B. Nall. In 1954 Carroll Nall Jr. joined the family business upon graduation from the University of Florida. In the 1980's Carroll Nall Jr's sons, Andrew and Scott joined the business. Today Carroll Nall Jr. and Andrew Nall continue to run Nall Lumber Company, as we look forward to reaching the hundred year mark for the business. We have been blessed to have several faithful, long-term employees, and many loyal customers who have helped make this possible.
633 Drew St. Clearwater, Fl 33755